Senior Matlab Simulink Engineer IRC161011
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for Senior Matlab Simulink Engineer for an innovative project in the automotive industry. Our client is an automotive software company that combines software competencies and further expands them, building on a heritage of providing automotive innovation for everyone.
The project is involved in the development of a new and better platform for electric cars. A key role in this concept is played by intelligent energy management functions. The Globallogic team will participate in System and SW level engineering along with modeling in MATLAB.
- At least 4 years of Matlab/Simulink professional experience
- Experience with modeling techniques
- Experience with Stateflow
- Good knowledge of Simulink Test
- At least 2 year of Automotive experience
- Experience with either ADAS, BMS or Powertrain
- English spoken and written; good communication skills
- C programming skills
- Simulink Verification and Validation Products: Simulink Check, Simulink Requirements, Simulink Coverage
- Good knowledge of Simudlink Coder
- Good knowledge of Autosar Blockset
- Experience with MIL, SIL, PIL
Nice to have:
AUTOSAR, Automotive, Digital Signal Processing, C
- Active participation in project meetings
- Analysis of requirements
- Writing code in C and SW models with usage Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink toolchain
- Code review or review of TargetLink-Implementation
- Independent coordination of tasks
- Prepare documentation and diagrams
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.