Senior Matlab / Simulink Engineer IRC161121
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for a Senior Matlab Simulink Engineer for an innovative project in the automotive industry. We are creating solutions for our client which is an automotive software company that combines software competencies and further expands them, building on a heritage of providing automotive innovation for everyone.
The project is involved in the development of a new and better platform for electric cars. A key role in this concept is played by intelligent energy management functions. The Globallogic team will participate in System and SW level engineering along with modeling in MATLAB.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us and create software that drives your world!
- At least 5 years of Matlab/Simulink professional experience
- Proficient experience with modeling techniques
- Strong practice experience with Stateflow
- Good knowledge of Simulink Test
- At least 2 years of Automotive experience
- Good Experience with either ADAS, BMS or Powertrain
- Excellent communication skills (English min. B2)
- Experience with MIL, SIL, PIL and C programming skills -will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Simulink Verification and Validation Products: Simulink Check, Simulink Requirements, and Simulink Coverage – will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Simulink Coder, and AUTOSAR Blockset, Digital Signal Processing – will be a plus
- Active participation in project meetings
- Analysis of requirements
- Writing code in C and SW models with usage of Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink toolchain
- Code review or review of TargetLink-Implementation
- Independent coordination of tasks
- Prepare documentation and diagrams
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.