Senior Mobile Developer (Android) IRC165043
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin, Lodz, Gdansk, Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Java, Kotlin, Mobile|
We are currently looking for a passionate engineer to join our team. In this project, we are assisting a medical device manufacturer in the US and Europe whose goal is to make life easier for people with diabetes and other diseases.
The project represents a big system including integration between the embedded device, mobile application, and web services, and because of this, we are focusing a lot on the security aspects of the embedded system. Our project is highly structured, process-based and is considered technical excellence, so we pay great attention to our team members’ motivation to take on technical challenges.
We would also like to focus on your career path so that you can grow with us in the technologies you enjoy.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development
- Experience in building a Mobile app in Java/Kotlin language
- Big desire to grow in cross-platform development
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD concept and implementation
- Strong experience in estimation and planning
- Knowledge and experience in software design- analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermediate or better
- Nice to have: Realm database exp, RxJava, Jetpack, MVVM
- Develop and update Android
- Responsible for implementation of new features: implementation, code review, supporting QA team during the testing phase
- Take responsibility for product development as a whole
- Work with the product owner for requirements capture and clarification
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Deliver high-quality and well-verified products
- Coach other team members in solving engineering problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.