Senior Mobile Developer with Flutter IRC157118
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We develop a mobile application, based on a cross-platform framework (Flutter, React Native) for use with Apple iOS and Android devices, which will communicate with a wearable healthcare device over the cloud and visualizes parameters. Our team is involved in design, development, and testing, and will follow all the related processes.
- 4+ years of experience in the mobile development
- Experience building a Mobile app with a Flutter cross-platform framework
- Strong understanding of OOP, Swift, and iOS SDK
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD concept and implementation
- Strong experience in estimation and planning
- Knowledge and experience in software design – analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proactiveness, orientation to client business needs to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Upper-Intermediate or higher
- New application – no legacy code
- Develop and update Android/iOS cross-platform application.
- Responsible for design and implementation of new features: prototyping, design, implementation, code review, supporting QA team during the testing phase
- Participate in Code review process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.