Senior .Net Backend Developer IRC157386
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, C#, LINQ, NoSQL, SQL|
Come work for a top Live games provider with a group of amazing talents!
Lucky Streak is an exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
Our clients include big names in the industry such as 1XBet, EveryMatrix and LeoVegas!
Our games are built and designed based on the latest technologies with breakthrough gamification and personalization features all wrapped into a stunning user interface.
We are looking for another amazing coder to join our Dev team to succeed and grow with us!
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5 years proven experience as a BE/FS developer
- Great knowledge of .Net Framework and C#
- Great knowledge of concurrency, multi-threading and micro services
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs, LINQ, Entity FW
- Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA experience
- Excellent English level
- Quick learner of new skills
- Takes full responsibility of his tasks with a wide view of the system
- Eager to learn and grow with the team
- Willingness to accept more responsibilities other than his own
- Developing new features for various micro services of our platform backend
- Using different technologies, tools and libraries on a day to day basis
- Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas
- Creating builds and deploying releases to multiple environments
- Work together with local and remote development and QA teams
- Assisting clients with integrating our API
- Learning new skills and progress with the project
- Most importantly – Becoming an integral part of the team and having fun!
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.