Senior .NET developer IRC132621
|Location:||Ukraine - Mykolaiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, Azure, Git, SQL|
Our client is a technology company, specializing in telephone voice recording, data security, surveillance, and Robotic Process Automation as well as systems that analyze recorded data.
All the products required end customer integration. Main engineer responsibilities are design and implementation of data source gateways connectors and computer-aided dispatch integrations.
You will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and testable solutions using bleeding edge technology with current best practices.
– 5+ years of application development experience using Object Oriented design principles with C# (.NET 5 or higher)
– At least 3+ years of experience with Web Services, and SQL Servers
– Good knowledge of client/server architectures
– Good knowledge of Azure, Azure AD
– Experience with Git
– Experience with Azure Microservices Multi-Agency, Docker, Kubernetes.
– Working with application configuration, installer (Wix) is a plus
– Experience with WPF, REST, SOAP
– Exposure to Agile methodologies of project execution will be an added advantage
– Excellent English, oral, written, communication skills
Nice to have
– Familiarity with VueJs
– Familiarity with TeamCity, TSF, Azure DevOps
WPF, REST, SOAP, VueJS, Docker, Kubernetes
– Design, develop, and deliver product features
– Provide feedback and guidance to your team including design feedback, code review, and production investigations
– Work with Product Manager to measure, analyze, and improve product metrics
– Programming and unit testing
– Providing estimates and reporting progress
– Creating code-documentation (design document)
– Continually improve our technical stack and processes
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.