Senior .Net Developer IRC127853
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, Kafka, Microservices, RabbitMQ|
Client’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, client’s team has grown to over 350 employees nationally and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base.
We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing software applications
- Good experience with Object Oriented design using C#
- Good experience with .NET Core
- Good familiarity with optimization, combinatorics, control theory and data analysis
- Practical experience with microservice architecture
- A hands-on problem solver with great software design and implementation skills
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events
- Familiarity with Mathlab, Python or similar prototyping and visualization tools is desired
- Familiarity with robotics or autonomous vehicles research is desired
- Design and develop real-time distributed software for emulation of virtual warehouse with all operation cycle
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Development of advanced optimization methods such as auctions, mathematical programming, and genetic algorithms
- Develop error handling, fault tolerant and logging methods
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.