Senior .NET Developer IRC145893
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, ASP .NET Web API, BitBucket, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Microsoft Dynamics, MSSQL, PostgreSQL|
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We do only feature development (90%) and migration to new technologies (10%).
Technology-wise we keep the application up-to-date: Java 11, Docker and K8s, Spring family, Oracle DB with started migration to PostgreSQL in order to fully support Microservices architecture, React.js as the main approach for UI, micro frontends are planned already.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
The product is one of the largest B2B electronic payment networks (like PayPal but for businesses only) which operates with payment processing, integration with 3rd party systems (ERP, Security, etc.), and extended invoicing processing. The business value of the application is a quick transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payments providers – such as Visa, Masterclass, etc. Invoice-to-Pay automation.
- 5 years of commercial experience in developing C# .NET RESTful services
- Proficient in .NET Core
- Skilled at Web API, developing Web Services
- Competent at MSSQL Server
- Experienced in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Having knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Advanced in English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Work with the team and product managers in an agile (scrum) environment to design and develop high-quality features and enhancements
- Assist in estimation and planning of future work within a scrum project framework
- Provide maintenance support for products and services and assist the support teams with relevant product issues
- Create automated unit tests
- Contribute to the creation of automated integration and system tests
- Participate in release testing
- Continuously update technical expertise
- Investigate new technologies and propose ideas for future development
- Write prototypes in order to explore ideas and gain feedback
- Demonstrate new product functionality to other team members
- Record activity and re-estimate work remaining on project tasks.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.