Senior .NET Developer IRC173767
|Location:||Romania - Bucharest|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET 4.5, C#, Nunit, WCF, WinForms|
Client is a leading manufacturer of cardiac rhythm electronic stimulators, special implant devices, which regulate patient’s cardiac activity during different heart diseases. Such rhythm stimulators are customized by special equipment and are individual for every patient. Special software systems are used for data storage about patients, implant stimulators, telemetering information about conditions and settings of implant stimulators, cardiogram and other information, which tracks treatment process of patients. Such software systems, which include database program of patients, are installed in all special referral centers and, depending on the demands, advanced by different clinics, the main characteristics of software system for every exact clinic can differ.
- 5+ years of experience in SW development
- Proficient with .NET technologies including Net 4.5.2 (C#), Windows Forms, WCF
- Proficient with unit/integration testing of .NET applications
- Strong architectural and OOD skills
- Solid experience in desktop applications development
- Nice to have NUnit, MS SQL
- Attentive to details
- Willing to support technical documentation
- Experience in health care projects
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements and development of code reviews and technical designs/specifications
- Develop and maintain proprietary software in validated state as defined by Good Development Practices as defined by organization
- Drive and participate in functional design New features design and implementation
- Design, implement and unit test core application components
- Unit and functional testing
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.