Senior .NET Engineer IRC111637
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Git, REST|
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer specialising in the .NET platform, who is willing to join us in developing a scalable web platform, as a part of our Customer’s portfolio digital transformation.
Join us on this journey Today!
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in the IT market
- Vast experience and knowledge of C#, .NET Core, RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Work autonomously
- Attention to details, goal-oriented
- Effective time management
- Active participation in project meetings
- Careful work with documentation
- Task dispatching and issue tracking
- Contact with customer’s representatives (requirements analysis)
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
- Software development
- Architecture design support
- Analyze requirements
- Provide good support for less experienced developers in the project team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.