Senior .Net Engineer IRC139869
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, Azure, C#, SQL|
The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
This application is designed to maintain inventory for a large corporate group owning a network of vet hospitals/clinics. It is hosted in Azure and is implemented via .Net framework and C#, with a front-end using Angular and React.
- 4+ years of professional experience working with C#/.NET
- Strong understanding of OOP paradigm and principles
- Good understanding and experience with GoF patterns and SOLID principles
- Willingness to deep dive into project on his/her own
- Experience with Azure
- Understanding of CI/CD practices
- Experience with .NET Core
- This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Entity Framework, MSSQL
- Design and develop .NET applications in a team
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Ability to understand existing systems and underlying database, data commit processes, and data movement into and out of the databases
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, solving problems and facing new challenges. Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.