Senior .NET Full Stack Engineer IRC175494
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a global leader in Customer Data Science, empowering businesses everywhere to compete and thrive in the modern data-driven economy.
Product help finds new value in their existing assets by monetizing them effectively – from in-store signage to websites and apps. A world-leading data science capabilities improve the effectiveness of Retail marketing, giving Brands the confidence to invest their ad spend, and driving up the value of media inventory over the long term.
Wage: From 2800€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience.
- Solid programming experience (4+ years).
- .NET backend development with REST APIs experience.
- The candidate can be stronger in one of the areas (FE or BE), but he/she needs to be available to work with both technologies.
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience in the Agile software development process.
- Like to collaborate within engineering and beyond.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is desired.
- Advanced English level.
AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work with the product team on requirements analysis and make technical trade-off decisions
at application level (e.g. component design).
- Define and develop solutions to technical problems that arise.
- Use your expertise to input into reengineering and design.
- Act as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the technology space.
- Follow and improve the coding standards with the team, ensure the high code quality.
- Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside the company.
- Actively learn and help implementing the new industry standards related to products, people,
- Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the
- Help identifying the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively. Work
actively with the Engineering Manager/Team Lead to resolve them.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.