Senior Node.js Engineer IRC156572
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice, Node JS, REST|
We are looking for a Senior Node.js engineer to join our ambitious project dedicated to one of the clients of our Fin-tech portfolio. The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Scrum team working on UI and backend agile development for financial applications. A team comprised of key specialists together with onsite stakeholders is required to be deployed for initial assessment, refinement, testing and further evolution of the client’s solution through the application of best design practices and efficient end-to-end delivery.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. You will be part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.
- 4 years of commercial experience in delivering high quality software solutions
- Extensive knowledge of NodeJS
- Strong understanding of GraphQL with Apollo Server and REST APIs with Express (or similar)
- Competence in unit testing with Mocha/Chai/Sinon (or similar)
- Proficient at MongoDB, Reactive Systems/Event-driven microservices pattern, Docker and Compose
- Exposure to a Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment environment
- Understanding of techniques such as Dark Launching, Feature Flagging etc.
- Familiarity with Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of working in a distributed/remote team
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Deploy, support and maintain production systems
- Communicate and document design decisions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.