||Lead Software Engineer
|| Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Mocha, MongoDB, NodeJS, REST
We are looking for Lead NodeJS Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow
Our Client is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. Our Client was the first to combine multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated technology platform, one invoice and one single relationship, application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? Are you willing to measure yourself with the dynamic world of Digital Transformation?
GlobalLogic, a multinational organization from the Digital Service industry, is seeking a Senior Developer for a strategic client who is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space.
- You are a Developer or an Engineer with at least 4 years of commercial experience in:
- Solid track record of delivering high quality software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a Team
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of working in a distributed/remote team
Required Knowledge of the following Technologies:
- GraphQL with Apollo Server
- REST API’s with Express or similar
- Unit testing with Mocha/Chai/Sinon or similar
- Reactive Systems/Event-driven microservices pattern
- Docker and Compose
- Continuous Integration
- Exposure to a Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment environment
- Understanding of techniques such as Dark Launching, Feature Flagging etc.
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Some exposure or knowledge of Tailwind would be an advantage
- Exposure to Kubernetes an advantage
- Some knowledge of GitOps principles an advantage
Project Technical stack:
- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cyprus, Zest /Cynan node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Deploy, support and maintain production systems
- Communicate and document design decisions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.