Senior PO/BA IRC158202
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Agile, Business Analysis, Product Owner|
Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to Client.
- Industry related experience 3+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 2+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis,
- requirements gathering (Elicitation – Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintanance, Requirements Management tools
- Abiliy to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Trainng documentation
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, bpmn)
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual)
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Experience in finance software domain would be a plus
- Readiness for business trips to US
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create/maintain project knowledge base
- Document mid/low level requirements, update jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low level requirements
- Participate in demo and training preparation
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancementsor new features
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.