Senior Power BI developer IRC163041
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Big Data, Data Warehousing, Power BI, SQL|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer’s Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of an implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment week one, with sophisticated history and query technology – no engineering!
• 3+ years relevant experience in big data or data warehouse projects in team environments;
• 2+ years experience with Power BI, (DAX, M Query, visualizations, Azure a plus);
• Excellent SQL skills;
• Able to work with the customer’s stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements;
• Experience with complex data modeling;
• Able to identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills;
• Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills;
• Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills;
• Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions;
• (Preferred) Experience with design principals for UI a plus;
• (Preferred) Tabular, SSRS, SSAS Experience;
• (Preferred) Knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum preferred);
• Upper-Intermediate English level.
SQL Server-SSRS, SQL Server – SSAS
• Collaborate with Clients to create visualizations, reporting, and analytical dashboards in Power BI Premium as we transform their data into a modern landscape;
• Create complex DAX measures to solve analytical problems in a cross-functional setting that allows leaders to solve advanced strategic business problems;
• Work with scrum team across multiple projects to implement reporting requirements as defined by lead Power BI architect;
• Educate clients on Power BI capabilities, report creation, and analytics best practices;
• Continue learning leading edge on Power BI capabilities and incorporate modernizations in the Empower product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.