Senior Product Experience Specialist (12+ Yrs) IRC173397
|Location:||India - Noida|
|Designation:||Senior Product Experience Specialist|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
Senior Product Experience Specialist(UX)
Experience : 12+ years
Best designs, delighting end user experience, business goals are some key factors we work for. As a UX manager you will be leading a team of designers and will conduct design review sessions for deliverables from UX designers and UX researchers. You will also be responsible for designing UX strategy for the clients. Working with peers of other disciplines and departments to add value to the organization’s vision is needless to mention.
As UX Manager you will be responsible for developing junior and mid-level members of the team while working with the business to understand what it needs from the UX team; and identifying opportunities or creating new products. Project planning and resource management for UX work is expected.
Education and Qualification:
● Minimum 12 years of experience as a User Experience Designer and with substantial experience in product and web/mobile application design.
● Degree in B.Des/M.Des/MFA Degree or equivalent qualification.
● An excellent detailed UX artefacts portfolio through an online showcase.
● Knowledge of Product Design, Design Thinking and Usability Principles is a must.
● Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
● Work in sync with other teams and departments to make balance between business strategy and the user needs.
● Based on the inputs from UX designer, researcher and B.A bring the perspective of the user into the decisions the business makes every day and provide suggestions about what works for the customers and what won’t
● Guide the team, provide them the right work conditions so they could do their tasks the best way possible.
● Discover (from Inside as well as outside company) and select talented designers, find out what best they can do and group them into a high performance team.
● Act as a facilitator for the client to remove impediments. solve problems, conciliate different points of view and promote conditions to deliver the best user.
● Delegate tasks to team members, prioritize their activities, define their deadlines and allocate team members according to the right level of expertise to accomplish each task.
● Review and approve the design solutions created by the team, drive the team members in their tasks, actively participate in the discussions about any project and assume entire responsibility for the team’s proposed design solutions.
● Establish a performance evaluation routine for the team, give feedback constantly for each member and set the expectations about their delivered results.
● Plan the next career levels for each team member, observe their professional evolution and nominate them for reward & recognition according to a fair system of meritocracy.
● Manage the team budget, planning and managing their expenditure.
● Contribute for the implementation of a design & innovation culture, by applying design thinking techniques and by encouraging discussions about a future vision & Prospects.
● Articulate vision, inspire clients to adopt a design thinking mindset, drive the product strategy, roadmap, and governance.
● Apply design thinking approach, design methodology, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.