||Ukraine - Kyiv
|| Agile Project Manager, Communications Management, Cost Management, Portfolio Management
Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the Senior Project manager.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solutions what will be deployed in newest cars.
- 5+ years of experience in SW development project management, including teams of at least 30 people
- Experience in software engineering (Automotive area is a solid advantage)
- Good understanding and proven practical experience in major PMBOK knowledge areas
- Good understanding of different commercial models in SW development service delivery
- Understanding of SLDC, experience with scaled Agile approaches
- Great business communication and relationship management skills
- Experience in budget/profitability management
- Fluent English
- Managing multiple project for one of the biggest European automotive OEMs
- Support for a very fast growing Automotive division
- Setting up new software projects (project initiation and planning, finance management, supervision of hiring process)
- Building operational framework for successful project monitoring, control and forecasting in finances, software development quality and people management
- Participation in active presale activities along with client engagement team
- Committing towards company targets
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.