Senior Project Manager for Industrial projects IRC118941
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Budget Management, Program Management, Project Management, Scrum|
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 20000 highly qualified engineers around the world. Kharkiv Delivery Center with more than 1200 employees is serving 30+ international accounts, with the strongest expertise in Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, Embedded, IoT, Mobile, and Security. We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a Senior Project Manager role to support our growth plans, mainly focused on Industrial and Construction domains.
– 5+ years of experience in a managerial position
– Proven record of managing software development projects of 30+ members size
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from the client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Solid understanding of software development practices
– Hands-on experience in Agile software development methodologies
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Get things done attitude
– Strategic thinking
Experience in Industrial, Construction, IoT or Embedded projects would be a plus
– Establishing a scalable delivery and management structure
– Maintaining high level of delivery quality
– Team engagement and retention
– Active participation in business growth activities
– Pre-sales support
– Achieving company-level and program-level operational and strategic goals
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.