Senior Project Manager (Healthcare) IRC147854
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
We are one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 22 000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Senior Project Manager role to support our ambitious healthcare projects provided for the biggest player on the market. Line of products includes EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunization and child health software, handles immunization records for over 6m children (e.g delivering the National Immunisation Management System for Covid-19 and flu). We give you a chance to work with the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, in a casual fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation
If you ever wanted to create meaningful software, that changes the lives of thousands of people around the world, improving their health and well-being, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and you are not afraid of challenges – this role is for you!
- Indicative Experience – 8+ years in managing projects (preferably in an IT services outsourcing company)
- Fluent English skills
- Experience in managing an organization of at least 50+ people
- Broaden experience in project and program management
- Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
- Past experience in managing multi-location/cross-country teams, preferably for the international organization (EU and North American clients)
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+
- Strong budget management skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Manage portfolio consisting of multiple software projects
- Take control of the following areas on the portfolio level: delivery quality, client relationship, financial performance (revenue, profitability)
- Support sales and business development
- Support various organizational initiatives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.