Senior Project Manager IRC136947
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Agile, Microsoft Project, Project Management|
- Pre-sale, including early project requirements clarification, rough estimation, proposal generation and tailoring the best offer for the client
- Project initiation (staffing, kick-off, recruiting, on-site visits, knowledge transfer, etc)
- Project execution (technical and organization control over project execution, budget control)
- Full financial responsibility
- Hosting client visits
- Visiting clients (multi city, multi-purpose)
- Manage client visits
- Resource management
- Project finalization
- At least 4 years of experience in IT project management
- Experience in managing several team(s) simultaneously of at least 5 team members each (or one team comprising from 40 team members)
- Financial side of delivery management experience (including project cost and compensation management)
- Experience with variety of methodologies including (waterfall and agile ones)
- Experience with different task tracking systems)
- Advanced English (fluent speech & understanding)
- Goal oriented mindset
- Leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least few projects driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Ability to technically lead a team in critical cases
- Ability to discuss technical/architecture topics with client
- Candidates interviewing experience
- Lead several projects at a time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and schedule
- Financial project management
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with sales team and delivery leads
- Manage team and talent acquisition
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.