Senior Python Backend Developer IRC139281
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Docker, Elastic Search, Flask, PostgreSQL, Python, Redis|
The customer is a leading AI technology solution for retailers which connects in-store consumer to its online identity Enable retailers boost sales, retention, and customer engagement dramatically. Using AI-powered smart matching algorithms, enables collaboration, monitors marketing activities & performance, and recommends the audiences for digital campaigns.
We create an environment where marketing managers can focus on their core expertise, build their strategy, and reduce the overheads for choosing the audiences for digital activities
- 5+ years of backend development experience in modern microservices environments, as part of a team. Startup experience – advantage
- 1+ years of experience working in Python microservice / web-service development. Flask and OpenAPI – preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing concurrent RESTful and Elasticsearch APIs. Experience with distributed systems and cloud development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Passionate about technology, enthusiastic about working and building something great together, while being a self-starter
- Get things done approach
- Great communication skills
- An academic degree in C.S. or Software Engineering, or equivalent knowledge
- Design, lead and implement complex features end-to-end, in a three-sided platform – Retailers, Consumers and Customer’s success teams
- Work on interesting problems like improving recommendation/matching algorithms, billing, and payments
- Help take our systems to the next level by initiating, experimenting, and pushing forward pragmatic ideas that will improve our R&D day-to-day work
- Be creative and pragmatic to be able to quickly deliver high-quality features, while incrementally improving the system
- Collaborate – grow and help others grow by discussing and debating solutions in design reviews, code reviews and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Follow the Dev Ops methodologies to be horizontally scalable, with cloud containers and having “Servers as Cattle”
- Use modern technologies and practices
- Python 3.8+ (Connexion/Flask)
- PostgreSql, Redis
- Azure is our primary cloud, but we are working with AWS as well
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.