Senior Python Developer (Django) IRC165461
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||AWS, AWS S3, Django, Docker, IronPython, Linux|
You will be working in the project dedicated to the Client which is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $8 billion. Our Customer delivers innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainability Technologies. The Customer combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets. Recognized for the entrepreneurial approach for over 65 years, the team of our Customer with over 25,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience of designing and implementing Web applications with Django
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools: Docker
- Extensive experience with cloud service provider: AWS, AWS S3
- Experience in developing large scale products in the field of industrial automation is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of web application best practices and git development flow
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good command of written and spoken English, good team player, drive to grow and learn.
- Experience working in the manufacturing and industrial automation domain and hardware development.
- Experience with ReactJS is a strong plus
Nice to have:
Designing and developing back-end components of scalable software using Python and Django, designing and implementation of robust applications with reusable, testable and efficient code.
Integrating of data storage solutions (database architecture).
Developer testing, performance testing, code review and refactoring of the code.
Working with versioning control (Git), CI/CD processes, containerization (Docker) and DevOps practices using cloud service provider technologies (AWS, AWS S3).
Working with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
Working with distributed teams.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.