Senior Python Developer IRC133159
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Dynamo, Python, REST, SOAP|
Join us as a Senior Python Developer!
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Salary: 2 400 EUR/month
Offered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills
- Proven background in software development processes, at least 4-5 years of commercial experience
- Strong experience with Python
- A good understanding of RESTful / SOAP web services
- Good working understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure, or a strong willingness to learn quickly
- Experience with database technologies, ideally DynamoDB (NoSQL) or MySQL
- Comfort and sound understanding of identity and authentication principles (e.g. OAuth)
- An analytical mind, with problem solving skills (both alone and with colleagues)
- Passion for technology and enthusiastic personality, capable of hitting the ground running
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
Java, Hadoop, Big Data, CloudFormation, MySQL, oAuth
- Lead definition of work and collaborate with Business Analysts to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work
- Build API integrations for partners, supporting their interaction with the Platform, driving correct technology usage and adoption
- Create and update integration templates to deliver consistent, repeatable, and easily supported integrations
- Write code and automated tests for new integrations
- Peer review team members’ code, driving consistency and best practices across the team
- Mentor other team members with new technologies and approaches
- Provide high confidence effort estimates for our integration projects
- Work with Platform Operations to understand monitoring and support requirements
- Facilitate delivery and technical handover of integrations into support team
- Work with Automation/DevOps Engineers to implement effective CI/CD pipelines
GlobalLogic team is starting a completely new partnership and is now looking for an experienced, energetic, creative and flexible Senior Engineer to join our team. Working within our rapidly growing Marketplace team, this is an opportunity to play a major contributing role to the evolution of our platform, and to work closely with the senior leadership of the Technical and Product team in the evolution of this core part of our business.
As a Senior Integration Software Engineer, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, collaborating closely with Business Analysts and Project Management, with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments across Bango. You will be a technical role model to those around you, leading by example, and guiding and assisting others to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level. You will always have an eye on best practices and working principles and will assist in defining and evolving the team’s way of working to support our future needs.
We move quickly, work nimbly, collaborate closely, and communicate openly, sharing a common goal of accelerating our platforms capabilities, and taking full advantage of the business opportunity that is uniquely available to us.
Your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.