Senior Python Developer IRC150885
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Cloudera, Databricks, Docker, Flask, Hadoop, Hbase, Kafka, Kubernetes, NiFi, Pytest, Python, PyTorch, R|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Developer, ideally with a Data Science background who will strengthen our team to drive the implementation of a statistical data science platform. Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining a communion functions library, developing data migration concepts, defining and implementing validation and calculation engines, and ensuring we can migrate an entire legacy system. This will include the design of the underlying data structures and the continuous deployment of the services. As a member of a team dedicated to innovation, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the future of our products.
- 4+ years of working experience as a software engineer (preferably in an enterprise and data science environment)
- A true team player who likes to contribute and benefit from working with others
- Skills, knowledge, and expertise with statistical computer languages (Python, R, etc.) and the related ecosystem (PyCharm, Jupyter)
- Strong experience working and creating data architectures to designing and developing mission-critical enterprise-grade software in a big data environment
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and automated testing with Python
- Creative problem-solving ability and sound judgment – the ability to use own initiative and take responsibility for decisions
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to participate in business trips (currently <10%)
- Product and software development
- Work in an agile team
- Implementing and deploying safe code in Python and R
- Building fast data storage and processing architectures
- Design and implementation of REST APIs
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.