Senior Python Engineer IRC142086
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, Azure, C#|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer’s Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of an implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment week one, with sophisticated history and query technology – no engineering!
- 6+ years of relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in Python and good knowledge in object-oriented programming paradigm
- Flask and FastAPI experience is a must
- SQL Alchemy experience
- Azure experience
- Experience developing high reliability, highly scalable systems and services
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels
Python, SQL, Flask
- Participate in systems level requirements definition, architecture, design and external communications/connectivity interface designs.
- Design and implement core application components running on Azure.
- Develop components in accordance with project standards.
- Communicate with international dedicated team on daily basis.
- Engineering excellence. Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product.
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads and Product Manager to ensure that the requirements are met.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.