Senior Python Engineer IRC152219
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Flask, Python, SQL|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer’s Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment in week one, with sophisticated history and query technology – no engineering!
- 6+ years of relevant software development experience is required;
- Proficiency in Python and good knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms;
- Flask and FastAPI experience is a must;
- SQL Alchemy experience;
- Azure experience;
- Experience developing high reliability, highly scalable systems, and services;
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc;
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels.
- Participate in system-level requirements definition, architecture, design, and external communications/connectivity interface designs;
- Design and implement core application components running on Azure;
- Develop components in accordance with project standards;
- Communicate with an international dedicated team on daily basis;
- Engineering excellence. Become a subject-matter expert on a broad area of the product;
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads and Product Manager to ensure that the requirements are met.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.