Senior QA Automation Engineer IRC126158
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business and that IT drives business to the digital age.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems, or other related degrees / or relevant time in QA
- 6+ years of hands of experience working as a QA Engineer or similar QA role
- Well versed in industry best patterns and practices around QA testing
- Must have a solid understanding of the concepts of system, acceptance, regression, and integration software testing as well as quality processes, standards, and procedures.
- 4+ years of experience with various Testing Tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber, RSpec, Postman
- Experience with DevOps Deployment Practices: Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment and tools: JIRA, Github, Jenkins
- Excellent Working Knowledge Testing Methods: White box, Black box, Integration testing
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Ability to visualize test cases and then codify those test cases into detailed steps that are repeatable from both a testing and testing data perspective.
- Self-starter that requires minimal oversight yet demonstrates consistent involvement with flexibility and good follow-through skills.
- Shares BMC’s passion for the customer
- Embraces change and works well in a fluid environment
- Ability to operate and communicate both verbal/written at all business levels
- Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others
- Manages quality assurance projects to ensure products are tested and validated based on customer needs and requirements.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Thorough understanding and experience working in DevOps environment
- Develop automated testing suites and tools for testing web products
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design artifacts to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute test plans, perform user acceptance testing of applications on multiple applications and platforms, and interact with business product owners and engineering to clarify requirements and ensure on-time quality product releases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.