Senior QA Automation Engineer IRC126577
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Gherkin, Git, Nunit, QA, QA Automation, REST, Test plan|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
- Good experience in building automated functional regression test suites.
- Some experience and knowledge of using Java programming language for automation purpose.
- Experience in testing APIs, SOAP & REST Web services, Websites / Web applications.
- Working experience in Agile development teams and understanding of development processes and concepts.
- Experience with development collaboration and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence and Trello.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery, working to short timescales.
- Good analytical mind – problem solving skills; on your own or brainstorming with colleagues.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written – to talk about your work with both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience with test automation tools, including NUnit testing framework or similar.
- Experience of programming with other languages (Java, Python).
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration using Team City or similar.
- Experience of load and performance testing.
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests to support agile software development and in line with the automation strategy
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools.
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy.
- Help influence developers on how they approach testing, guiding design of development test automation suites.
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans.
- Expected to support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
Reporting to a team leader, the QA Engineer is responsible for performing the day-to-day QA activities required within the Agile development team. This includes writing test plans, creating, maintaining and executing automated test suites and performing manual and exploratory testing of new releases & bug fixes where required.
You will work in close collaboration with the developers through the full development cycle to ensure that quality is instilled as early as possible and carried through to the final Live product. Ensuring that all products meet customer’s functional requirements and perform to internal and external SLAs.
Some of your duties will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.