Senior QA Automation Engineer IRC152960
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Cucumber, Gherkin, Java, Nunit, QA Automation, REST|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery, working to short timescales.
- Good analytical mind – problem solving skills, on your own or brainstorming with colleagues. Good investigatory skills – able to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written – to talk about your work with both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience in testing APIs, REST and SOAP Web services.
- Good experience in building automated functional regression test suites using common tools (e.g. Postman).
- Good knowledge and experience of using Java programming language.
- Working experience in Agile development teams and understanding of development processes and concepts.
- Experience with development collaboration and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence and Trello.
AWS, Continuous Integration
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests to support agile software development and in line with the automation strategy.
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools (e.g. Postman Automation, Java).
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy.
- Help influence developers on how they approach testing, guiding design of development test automation suites.
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans.
- Expected to support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
Reporting to a team leader, the QA Engineer is responsible for performing the day-to-day QA activities required within the Agile development team. This includes writing test plans, creating, maintaining and executing automated test suites and performing manual and exploratory testing of new releases & bug fixes where required.
You will work in close collaboration with the developers through the full development cycle to ensure that quality is instilled as early as possible and carried through to the final Live product. Ensuring that all products meet customer’s functional requirements and perform to internal and external SLAs.
Some of your duties will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.