Senior QA Engineer – 4 hour overlap with California working time IRC148599
|Location:||Slovakia - Banska Bystrica, Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Quality Assurance, Testing, Web testing|
Our client is a company strives to improve the lives of patients suffering from emphysema with its minimally-invasive, personalized technologies for interventional pulmonology.
They requested GlobalLogic to improve and maintain the applications which provides precise flow and pressure readings for specific lobes in the lungs to assess collateral ventilation and cloud-based quantitative CT analysis service that supports specific patient selection and treatment targeting by providing clinically-validated information on emphysema destruction, fissure completeness and volume.
Wage:from 1900€ brutto. Actual salary will reflect your skills and experience
working hours : 4-6h overlap with California working time is requested.
– 5+ years of experience with testing
– 2+ years of experience with testing for medical device industry
– knowledge of QA methodologies, techniques, processes and tools
– ability to create test strategies, test plans and to design test cases
– identify testing tools and technologies, ability to set up test environment
– test execution management
– test reports conduction
– test impact analysis
– ability to prepare resource plan
– ability to work independently and also as a part of a team
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– no problem to adapt to changing scenario and work under pressure
– strong sense for a detail
– strong written and verbal communication skills – good Senior Tester must be able to communicate project status to all levels of the organization clearly and on time
Team Leading, JIRA, Confluence, AWS
SW support for a Web Based application through testing and QA.
Work collaboratively with a team of engineers to deliver key products on schedule.
Bring new and innovative thinking that aligns with our long term direction and position us for the future.
This position is responsible for Testing and QA of web applications. Specific tasks include:
-Test case preparation (creation of test data, test cases, and advanced test scripts)
-Execution of manual test cases (on web application)
-Defect handling and root cause analyses and resolution with Business Analysts (BAs) and developers
-Test reporting (progress, defect, forecast, test results etc.)
-Preparation of test data and test environments
-Following all applicable SOPs and Wis while working on aforementioned deliverables
• Minimum two years related experience in the medical device desired.
• Familiarity with FDA’s Quality Systems Requirements (QSR) and ISO 13485
• Experience in risk management per ISO 14971
• Experience in software development for medical devices per ISO 62304
• Experience in usability engineering for medical devices per ISO 62366
• Hands-on experience with software test automation is a plus
• Presents a professional image in performing job functions.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Attentive to details.
• Able to work independently with minimal instructions/supervision.
• Capable of multi-tasking and rapidly adapting to changing priorities.
• Self-starting, detail oriented, quick learner, creative and analytical.
• Capable of understanding and analyzing problems.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.