Senior QA Security Testing IRC170164
|Location:||India - Noida|
|Skills:||Application Security, Auth0, Authentication, Database Security, Identity And Access Management, Information Security, Network Security, Networking security testing, oAuth2, Penetration Testing and Reporting, Security testing|
Experience open-source security testing tools.
Demonstrate knowledge of Software testing and release processes.
Experience with AGILE Methodology.
Experience in Functional Testing (Manual and automation).
Excellent knowledge of quality theory, concepts, tools, and methodologies of quality assurance.
Thorough understanding of testing methodologies, including test automation.
Experience with Source Control Technologies (GIT).
Experience with defect management software and procedures
Knowledge of software development life cycles
Good to have Deployment knowledge using Jenkins, and Harness.
Cloud Platform: AWS, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes
Knowledge of Cloud Platform: AWS, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Good knowledge of Microservice architecture.
- Experience open-source security testing tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software testing and release processes.
- Experience with AGILE Methodology.
- Experience in Functional Testing (Manual and automation).
- Excellent knowledge of quality theory, concepts, tools, and methodologies of quality assurance.
- Thorough understanding of testing methodologies, including test automation.
- Experience with Source Control Technologies (GIT).
- Experience with defect management software and procedures
- Knowledge of software development life cycles
- Good to have Deployment knowledge using Jenkins, and Harness.
- Cloud Platform: AWS, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform: AWS, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge of Microservice architecture.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design a test coverage plan.
- Execute business cycle test cases against requirements.
- Review function and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Clear communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to provide clear and concise written reproduction steps of bugs.
- Detailed in writing step by step (recreating issues).
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and learning skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.