Senior Quality Engineer IRC134487
|Location:||Poland | Croatia - Zagreb|
|Skills:||Automotive, Process Assessment, Quality Assurance, Quality Management|
We are currently searching for Senior Quality Engineer who will be responsible for quality assurance and quality control in our company. The candidate will be working in various automotive projects delivered in Globallogic.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position in the IT industry
- Good English language knowledge (B2)
- Knowledge of software process development methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Meticulousness and quality-oriented attitude
- Quality techniques
- Software development tools
- Proactiveness and positive attitude towards changes
- Good communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE (nice to have)
- Higher technical education of Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or related
- Checking activities and work products for their compliance with the process and other required standards.
- Reporting the process compliance on a regular basis within the project.
- Escalating non-conformities.
- Process tailoring from the standard process and close cooperation with Process Owners.
- Review of planning documents of the project.
- Supporting and conducting customer and internal audits.
- Supporting piloting and deployment of new/updated processes.
Automotive SPICE:– Participation in the internal assessments
– Reporting internal assessments
– Coaching the project team
– Supporting the Quality Manager in the commercial project
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.