Senior React Developer IRC154231
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. The client provides cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. The company is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
- 5+ years of experience in developing front-end applications and operating scalable user interfaces
- Strong consumer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Great understanding of latest technologies both on frontend and backend
- In-depth knowledge of React.js
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- Familiarity with containerization and workflow automation
- Experience with Scrum-based development
- Knowledge of .NET
Nice to have
- We are looking for a Developer with great communication skills who will work as a team player and a self-starter. The ideal candidate should bring three or more years of experience to the team.
- As a Frontend Developer at Sportradar, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that will be integrating a UI to RESTful API services. Within the self-organized and agile engineering team, you will be working with a UI/UX designer in Melbourne, so may need to be slightly flexible on timezones.
This project is a part of the Competition Management System project.
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of developing a brand new software used to create a fundamentally new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated, and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest-growing digital sports companies in the world at the exciting intersection of sports, media, and advertising
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.