Senior React Developer IRC160554
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
A technology-first software development company with huge emphasis on getting rid of technical debt and building services using quality-focused engineering practices and cloud-first principles. Imagine yourself working in the surroundings of sports data, live play-by-play statistics, virtual sports, microservices, and betting – everything done in an agile spirit and always striving to deliver the most value for our customers.
Popular pre-match and in-play trading services, used by hundreds of customers worldwide. The services are fully automated and ready for direct customer use over API’s and web interfaces.
Our team of experts manages matches pre-match and real-time, using our leading edge statistical live odds models.
Our clients can control their own sportsbooks in web interfaces, configuring everything from event and odds creation to market monitoring and result confirmation.
You are a developer who likes solving challenging problems and being focused at work.
Learning is a natural part of your workday. You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you look at programming languages as tools and not constraints. You are curious about both technology and people. You acknowledge that the most complex problems are really people based. Besides of all of that you’re not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
• Engineering leadership skills where people see you as a role model
• A test-first mindset where your values are aligned with engineering quality practices
• Strong programming skills enabling you to deliver software with high performance, availability, and throughput
• Experience with object-oriented programming and clean code/architecture principles
• A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
• A can-do attitude, taking pride in own work, and an ability to keep up the momentum
• Strong ReactJS and TypeScript knowledge and experience
• Worked in Agile development teams
• Cloud-based services from AWS
• Distributed systems
• Build high-performance services/products on top of our real-time sports data collected 24/7 globally for more than 30 different sports.
• Take an active part in making the most out of our AWS partnership
• Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time hi-tech sports data
• A real opportunity to influence the design and technology
• The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
• All developers are directly contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
• Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
• A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia, and US).
• A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise, and fun.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.