Senior React Full Stack Developer IRC160537
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Client is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world’s seven oil and gas “supermajors”.
It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution
and marketing, power generation, and trading.
They proposed the a lot of products to develop covered differnt BP needs in different areas.
Key Skills & Capabilities
• Solution design for high availability, near-realtime systems within AWS
• Development Languages: Node.js, React.js
• Infrastructure: AWS containers, Lambda functions, DynamoDB
• Hands on AWS Devops experience
• Creation of CI/CD pipelines and release management
• Development of automated regression testing
• AWS security and access management
• AWS networking
• Understanding and designing to regulatory specifications
Nice to have:
• Cloud formation or Terraform scripting
• AWS infrastructure costing
• Interpret detailed specification documents into a design
• Understand the project’s current landscape and source systems
• Acquire and process/prepare data
• Configure interface solution and test/deploy
• Liaise with other system owners to which platform integrates/acquires data from/ delivers data to
• Provide documented handover to the support team
• Identify blockers to progress and work with project team to resolve
• Must be proactive and capable of working on own initiative.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.