Senior Salesforce Developer IRC162844
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Java, REST, Salesforce|
Cloud business is expanding across the globe and this project owns all business optimization functions for Cloud. It includes building infrastructure and toolings for all things related to Customer’s Success in cloud business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with configuration and development for CRM modules in Salesforce.
- 3 years of experience designing, building, and troubleshooting full stack software, in Java/Go or APEX.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with business applications.
- Familiarity with building and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of DevOps principles & tools and Automation
- Experience with Agile Software development lifecycle
- Proficient in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, Sandbox-to-Production processes
“If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/
- Experience as a Salesforce engineer
- Experience integrating with Salesforce and/or Salesforce developer experience.
- Ability to work independently, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud Features
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.