Senior Site Reliability Engineer IRC131490
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora, Wroclaw, Koszalin, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, GOlang Programming language, Release Automation, Release Management|
We are cooperating with a company developing scientifically validated software for performing rapid analyses to generate real-world evidence at scale. Their solutions are used worldwide to make meaning from real-world data and to produce meaningful results for life sciences companies.
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, you will own the Client’s infrastructure which is cloud-based, containerized and managed through Infrastructure as Code (IaC). You will split your time between engineering projects (maturing our infrastructure and automation) and supporting day-to-day operations (such as provisioning infrastructure and providing production support). The team has great things in place but also has strong ambitions about what else we want to achieve. This is a great opportunity to join the team and make a difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Software Engineering roles
- 3+ years of experience developing in Golang, Python, or other programming languages
- 2+ years experience in IaC tools and languages such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or Helm
- 2+ years experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Ability to prioritize, communicate well, design for repeatability and scalability, exude ownership, and dig beneath the hood with technology
- Flexibility to both improve what we have in motion and to innovate on new capabilities
- Communicative English
- Building and maintaining our client’s infrastructure with an eye toward simplicity, innovation, automation, reliability, scalability, security, cost-effectiveness, and ease of the support.
- Building and maintaining development and deployment pipelines, supporting CI/CD and long-term-stable testing and release cycles.
- Performing delivery and production support tasks, continually streamlining automation and processes to improve our maturity and efficiency.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.