Senior Site Reliability Engineer IRC161405
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, GOlang Programming language, Release Automation, Release Management|
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, you will own the Client’s infrastructure which is cloud-based, containerized and managed through Infrastructure as Code (IaC). You will split your time between engineering projects (maturing our infrastructure and automation) and supporting day-to-day operations (such as provisioning infrastructure and providing production support). The team has great things in place but also has strong ambitions about what else we want to achieve.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us now!
- 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Software Engineering roles
- 3+ years of experience developing in Golang, Python, or other programming languages
- 2+ years of experience in IaC tools and languages such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or Helm
- 2+ years of experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience – will be a plus
- Ability to prioritize, communicate well, design for repeatability and scalability
- Building and maintaining Customer’s infrastructure with an eye toward simplicity, innovation, automation, reliability, scalability, security, cost-effectiveness, and ease of support
- Building and maintaining Customer’s development and deployment pipelines, supporting CI/CD and long-term-stable testing and release cycles
- Performing delivery and production support tasks, continually streamlining automation and processes to improve our maturity and efficiency
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.