Senior Software Automation Engineer IRC169978
|Location:||United States - Atlanta GA|
|Skills:||Agile, Appium, Core Java, Jenkins, JSON, QA Automation, Regression testing, REST, rest API automation, Selenium, Smoke testing, SOAP UI, Test driven development|
• Creating Test Data for each release and working on E2E support for each release and Agile sprints/Iterations.
• Actively involved in Positive and Negative testing to ensure the process is fully tested, including additional scenarios that may not be covered in test plans for better test coverage.
• Experienced in using Swagger for REST API specification
• Performance testing using JMeter tool & Agile and Scrum environment.
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
• Document failed issues
• Report bugs and errors to the development team(s)
• Discrepancies in displayed content and client source information is identified and reported prior to public release
• Work in conjunction with BI and Data Engineers to ensure high-quality Data Deliverable
• Strong knowledge in Core Java
• Good Knowledge in Page object Model
• Strong Experience in Rest services Automation(Rest Assured or HTTPClient)
• Bachelor’s or Master s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Strong Knowledge in API testing
• Telecommunication testing background is a strong plus
• Strong Experience in understanding Json files
• Candidates must have experience working on system apps or with OEM companies
• Worked on automating test cases
• Experienced in designing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data, Test case Execution, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Preparation of Test Summary Reports and Defect Logging and huddle calls.
• Data testing using a Headless Application for Data Analysis (not a GUI app)
• Test new model data in multiple QA and live environments by comparing output in client products against user stories
• Tests must be completed in a timely manner
• Validate scheduled client data changes, document, and report changes from client data sources,
• ensure correct changes are reflected.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.