Senior Software Developer C++ (MacOS) IRC142056
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for a C++ Engineer, experienced with Mac OS programming, to join the brand new project, run for our customer – a leading enterprise security solution company, operating mainly with the cloud.
Our goal is to develop new features for the Customer’s original application – web client proxy, using the latest technologies.
If you have hands-on development experience on Mac or Windows, strong experience in object-oriented programming using C++ then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Don’t waste any second – apply. Our awesome recruitment team will provide you with more information and lead you through the recruitment process.
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development
- Solid understanding of MAC OS internals
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming using C++
- Demonstrated skills in OS concepts, Algorithms, and Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms & Networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP2, SSL/TLS
- Good communication skills
- Advanced verbal and written English
- Knowledge of distributed systems and software security
- Development and implementation of the high-quality code for a secure proxy solution – sustenance as well as feature work
- Follow the established requirements
- Being aware of current technology trends & factoring this into current design and implementation
- Identifying, recommending, coordinating, and delivering timely knowledge to the teams regarding technologies, processes, and tools
- Act as the ambassador and technical representative while engaging with other technical leaders in the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions
- Provide strong technical support on day-to-day work challenges, sustenance, and BAU duties
- Strongly supporting the development/troubleshooting/quality/automation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.