Senior Software Engineer (C/C++ – 3GPP) IRC150492
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||5G, C, c++, Embedded, LTE|
Our customer is a 4G LTE chipmaker and leading provider of single-mode LTE chipset solutions to wireless device manufacturers worldwide. Within the Software team, you will be in charge of Modem software development for 5G next generation chipsets and modules, L2/L3 SW design, SW development on LTE and 5G stack (PDCP, RLC, MAC, RRC, NAS, SDAP), SW maintenance and unitary testing both for target and simulation to ensure SW delivery quality.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field
- At least 6 years of experience in Software Development
- Good experience in C/C++
- Experience in the development of the radio communications protocols LTE/5G on L2/L3 is a must
- Good knowledge of Real Time OS (FreeRTOS, eCos, vxWorks, etc.) and/or multithreaded applications with hard real-time constraint
- Good english communication skills
- Implement, extend and support of the 5G modem firmware
- Take part in implementing of the 5G protocol stack on a cellular modem
- Take part in customer requirements analysis
- Contribute to the design and development of new features for 5G modem
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the 5G solution
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.