Senior Software engineer (Diagnostic) IRC173603
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++-Linux, Network, QNX|
Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Senior Software Engineer (Diagnostic) to an Automotive project.
The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in the newest European cars. The project is considered as technical excellence, and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
- B.S in Computer Science or M.S in Computer Engineering or similar qualifications from an accredited university.
- Strong background of system design, implementation, testing, and maintenance (UML, C/C++14, Gtest/Gmock, CMake/Make, gdb)
- Experience with industry standard requirements and agile development tools such as JIRA, Git/Gerrit, Confluence
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Practical debugging skills (gdb and remote debugging)
- Creativity in your design, ability to build stuff with your hands and good communication skills
- Experience in Embedded software development in Automotive domain (Linux, QNX)
- Networking experience (CAN, TCP, UDP)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in fault detection, fault handling and automotive diagnostics
- Diagnostic architecture background
- Common understanding of ISO 26262
- Experience creating safety-critical software (ISO 26262, ASIL B)
- Test automation experience using Python/Robot Framework
- Experience with Automotive standards
Design and implement diagnostic functions
Work with cross-functional teams to derive requirements given by use cases and feature listings
Utilize diagnostic services (UDS) on Ethernet, CAN and LIN for fault reporting, diagnostic data communication and diagnostic routines
Take part and assist in developing test cases to verify and validate diagnostic functions on ECU integration and system integration level
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.