Senior Software Engineer IRC148148
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Chernivtsi, Uzhhorod, Khmelnytskyi, Lutsk|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Google Cloud, Java, Microservices, OOP|
Our project is the champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere. In the latest MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation project achieved 100% coverage for prevention of Windows and Linux-based threats and detection of all 54 advanced attack techniques applied in testing.
- Experience as Java Software Engineer (at least 4 years)
- Experience in Software Design, OOP and Microservices development
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale SaaS applications
- Experience building performant RESTful APIs at scale for usage as public/internal APIs
- Experience with system design and data structures
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes
- Experience working in Cloud environments (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
- Experience working with relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, Caching technologies and message queue technologies
- Experienced with agile development methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and passionate
- Advantage: familiar with other related cybersecurity solutions
- Design, develop and deploy microservices with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability with high throughput
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product
- Collaborate closely with other managers, software architects and product managers, to identify and solve challenging issues
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.