Senior Software Engineer IRC153945
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, AUTOSAR, CAN, Embedded, LIN|
Software Architect/ Software Engineer (Automotive sector)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Architect to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skill – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded software development
- Experience in the software documentation with UML (i.e. EA)
- Experience in RTOS development
- Experience in embedded architecture
- Experience in architecture creation and management software
- Experience in configuration management
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different software architectures
- Experience in using Requirement Management tool (i.e. IBM Rational, DOORS)
- Experience in Automotive
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR standard
- Experience in vehicle bus standards (MOST, CAN and LIN)
- Understanding of what is: ASPICE, Functional Safety would be a plus
- Working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Capability to analyse problems and to develop appropriate solutions
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies
- Both self-reliant and team-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Great spoken and written English
- Defining the project functionalities and requirements according to the customer feature requests.
- Supporting the estimation process for new features or change requests.
- Designing the software modules and defining/refining the requirements.
- Recommending and applying architecture patterns in the context of a specific problem.
- Supervising software implementation and integration.
- Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the developers.
- Close cooperation with senior team developers.
- Close cooperation with customer to clarify its potential problems.
- Definition and planning of work packages for the software project team
- Development, implementation and documentation of software architectures
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.