|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Inviting a Software Engineer to join a growing account in the medical devices industry domain. Our client is the global leader company of healthcare solutions, which contributes to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for people around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing a scalable, easily expandable, complex software/hardware automated test platform among different projects of the development of embedded software for medical devices, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality, power management, and memory usage. Tools and emulators/simulators development in the scope as well.
- 3+ experience with software development.
- Strong experience in the object-oriented development approach.
- Experience with multithreading applications development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns.
- Strong understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Ability to become familiar with unknown codebase in a reasonable time.
- At least an intermediate level of speaking English.
- Experience in Networking protocols.
- Experience in BLE Networking.
- Experience with debugging, profiling, and optimization.
Main skills and experience:
Desired skills and experience:
- Update/maintenance of existing software for test automation.
- Support in design and develop the entire system and separate modules.
- Participation in requirement analysis, technical design, optimization of existing functionality.
- Documentation creation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.