Senior Software Engineer (Python/DevOps) IRC158617
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the biggest global manufacturing companies operating in the fields of industrial systems, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods.
The company is dedicated to creating the technology and products that advance every business, improve every home and enhance every life.
Preferred Qualifications and Skill Levels:
– Applied Software Development with DevOps experience
– Designing and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure or AWS
– Experience with API development (SOAP, REST, GraphQL, Microsoft Graph)
– Data interchange formats (XML, JSON, YAML. SARIF)
– Vue.js/React, Node.js, Fast API, Boto 3, AWS CDK, or Drone CI
– Expertise with container-based environments
Roles on this team are high impact! We are developers making development easier and more fun, at enterprise scale. We enable the business to build applications quickly and reliably. We are currently investing to extend the software factory to support Azure infrastructure and application development, automation to improve the consistency and reportability of security validations with web, mobile, and container-based application development.
Drone CI, REST, Vue.js, react, Containers
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Web application development, building the web application used by developers to easily manage/deploy applications in pipelines (Vue.Js, Node, Dynamo Db).
– Development of container-based plugins and APIs that encapsulate business logic, automate the creation of infrastructure in application pipelines.
– Collaborate with security and architecture teams to design platforms that ensure the consistent implementation of applications that meet security and functional requirements.
– Engage with the Product Owner and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements.
We need an excellent communicator with strong problem resolution skills who thrives on working in a team environment.
As a software engineer on the DevOps Platforms team, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team responsible for developing the software factory that is used to deploy infrastructure and applications in AWS & Azure accounts. Our developers use the Drone CI based on custom Falcon CI/CD platform to define infrastructure and application pipelines. They use the Nucleus application to create and deploy applications from initial or pre-defined templates into the Falcon pipeline.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.