Senior Software Engineer (WebRTC) IRC137033
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
We are creating spectacular user experiences at the intersection of art and science. Our technologies and innovations power these user experiences by connecting end-to-end ecosystems, from the artistic creative process, through distribution, all the way to endpoint playback. These ecosystems include premium cinema solutions, gaming systems, home theaters, mobile devices, and pretty much everything in between. Come explore the opportunity, and discover the next wave of disruptive innovation.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or with equivalent experiences.
- Experience with program languages (Java, JS, C++, etc.)
- Experience with WebRTC (ICE, STUN, RTP, RTCP, SFU) and multimedia communications systems.
- Extensive experience in JaxRS, Spring 5 development (WebFlux preferred) for REST and WS API.
- Good knowledge of Netty library, UDP, TCP networking.
- Good Knowledge of Reactive-Streams libraries (Reactor – RxJava).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes on AWS and GCP.
- Experience with Java builds with Maven or Gradle, Test with JUnit5.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 6+ years of experience
- Understanding the product requirements and deriving detailed specifications from product requirements.
- Design architecture, coordinate cross-functional team technical discussions, form project development plans and lead the development of reliable and efficient software modules promptly.
- Maintain and extend the existing software modules.
- Handle customer escalations and provide effective solutions.
- Develop efficient and innovative solutions to technical problems.
- Conduct design and code reviews with members of the team and other teams.
- Identify deficiencies in the process and lead the effort to improve the development process as needed.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.