Senior Test Automation Engineer (C# or Java) IRC133855
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||C#, Manual functional testing, QA Automation, Selenium|
We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well planned, modern looking software. Last year our client has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
- Experience in testing with C# or Java (and willingness to switch to C# if experienced in Java)
- Experience with Selenium and tools like Jira, Git
- Experience in software testing (web, desktop and mobile Android/iOS)
- Experience in preparing manual test cases based on requirements
- Experience in working according to test plan
- CI/CD knowledge
- ISTQB certificate
- Requirements analysis
- Managing testing activities and planning for the testing team in the program (Memobase Pro and ehBOX)
- Plan and set-up test environment and equipment with the test team
- Monitoring testing progress, capturing and reporting test metrics
- Taking an active part in Testing with a focus on manual testing
- Taking part in approvals of requirements, change requests ect. and take this as an input for test equipment planning
- Identifying Testing and Quality related risks at the project level
- Prepares milestone documents (Test Plans, Test Reports)
- Update test strategy and software validation plans as necessary
- Preparing and reviewing test cases
- Execute manual testing
- Reporting test results
- Performing test documentation and requirements review
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.