- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cyprus, Zest /Cynan node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
Senior Test Automation Engineer (Cypress) IRC141759
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? Are you willing to measure yourself with the dynamic world of Digital Transformation?
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who can join our team, be tightly integrated with the Customer and be empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
We are working together with a Client who is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. It was the first company to combine multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated technology platform, one invoice, and one single relationship, the application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
- About 5 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Experience in Cypress automation
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience with CI
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Good knowledge of English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers and team
- Participate in tech plannings of release
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.